Turn On Philips Hue Lights When FetchIT Button Is Pressed
Popular Philips Hue and ThingaOS workflows and automations
Useful Philips Hue and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together