Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
Useful BG Home and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together