Peak Time Savings (PTS) - iOS reminder: Add iOS task reminder when ComEd PTS Hours are announced
Popular ComEd and iOS Reminders workflows and automations
Useful ComEd and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- Change in Average PriceThis trigger fires for an account that is on a dynamic pricing plan such as the Residential Hourly Pricing program or other real time market rates whenever the average price changes.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- Carbon QualityIndicates whether the carbon is clean or dirty
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Peak Time Savings - Savings Hours AnnouncedThis trigger activates whenever Peak Time Savings Hours are announced and during various stages of an event.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
- Manage your Carbon Footprint - Change in carbon intensityThis trigger fires whenever the carbon intensity changes for the ComEd service territory, use this trigger to help lower your carbon footprint by reducing your energy during high carbon times
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together