Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun rises
Other popular LinkJapan eHome workflows and automations
- Change mode on your LinkJapan device with the press of a button
- Turn your LinkJapan device on or off when an event from your Google Calendar starts
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when your BroadLink Switch it turned on
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun sets
- Track when your LinkJapan device is turned on in a Google Sheet
- "Turn on LinkJapan device" with Alexa
Useful LinkJapan eHome and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the light configured under your eRemote mini/eRemote
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Fast ForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together