Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Aquanta integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together