Popular Aquanta and Location workflows and automations
Useful Aquanta and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Aquanta and Location resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...