Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Button widget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Button pressThis trigger fires every time you press the button.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Aquanta and Button widget resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together