Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and ASUS ZenEye integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together