Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together