Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together