Turn off your lights at midnight
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Toggle your lights to make your home look occupied
- If it is cloudy outside, turn on your lights
- Turn on the light
- Happy Halloween!! Turn on your device at 6pm on October 31st.
- Turn on When it Get's Hot Outside
- Kasa Off by Location Temperature
- Toggle TP-Link Kasa devices on/off with Flic
- Turn on your camera when you leave an area
Useful TP-Link Kasa and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together