Blink Hue lights if Notion detects a smoke or CO alarm
Popular Philips Hue and Notion workflows and automations
Useful Philips Hue and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together