Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and PMMI Lighting integrations
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together