When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off a deviceThis action will turn on or off a device
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Lock/Unlock doorThis action will lock or unlock a door
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Ring a doorbellMake a doorbell ring
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together