Call me when a water leak is detected
Other popular Notion workflows and automations
- Blink Hue lights if Notion detects a smoke or CO alarm
- Add Notion water leak events to a Google spreadsheet
- Email me when Notion detects a water leak
- Email me when Notion detects a door event
- Text me when Notion detects a smoke or CO alarm
- Add a Notion door event to a Google spreadsheet
- Turn water off if Notion detects water leak
- Smarter Lighting with Lutron
Useful Notion and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together