When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together