Turn on AC automatically based on the outdoor temperature
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
- Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Blue by ADT Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and AI Social Creator integrations
- Brainstorm social media updates for a blog postThis query returns a list of brainstormed social media posts promoting the content provided.
- Generate a social media update for a blog postThis query returns a summary of the content provided, and generates a social media update that links to the post's URL.
- Brainstorm social media updates on a topicThis query returns a list of ideas for a social media update on the provided topic.
- Generate a social media update on a topicThis query returns a generated social media update on the provided topic.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together