#EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, turn off Midea AC.
- Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together