Track how much time you spend at a certain location via Google Calendar
Other popular Location workflows and automations
- Get a reminder to turn off your Wifi when you leave an area
- Keep a record in a Google spreadsheet of all your gym visits
- If you exit home, then get a notification to turn off WiFi
- Turn on the lights when you arrive home
- Automatically log a record of every time you visit the gym in a Google spreadsheet
- Stop Sonos when I leave home
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Get a notification every time you come home
Useful Location and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
Location and Musaic resources
Guide to automations for music 2023
Your favorite music streaming service works better with IFTTT. Music lovers and artists can improve their music experience through automation. Build playlists, get inspiration, and keep track of the songs you are loving every day.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together