Get a recommended Applet in your inbox every day
Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Detect Location
- Send an email to add a line to a google drive spreadsheet
- Receive NASA's image of the day in your email
- Email New Google Drive File
- Spotify Alarm Clock
- Email me when doorbell rings
- PLUNGE PRICING ALERT: Octopus Agile electricity just went below zero pence per kWh
- SMS2Email: Forward your text messages to your email
Useful Email and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together