If Arlo detects motion, call my phone
Other popular Arlo workflows and automations
- Abode Arms Arlo
- At sunrise disarm Arlo
- If Arlo Detects Motion, Blink LIFX Red
- Arlo Notification
- Arlo Disarm Button Widget
- Turn on your lights when Arlo detects motion
- Arm Arlo Button Widget
- Automatically start recording via Arlo when it detects motion
Useful Arlo and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together