IF then ARM
Popular Arlo and Location workflows and automations
Useful Arlo and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
Arlo and Location resources
7 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together