Arlo motion, set light to red, blink
Popular Arlo and Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Arlo Motion detected Blink Hue
- Blink Hue Lights When Arlo Detects Motion
- Arlo Motion-Activated Light
- Arlo Tiggered Time Filtered Hue Light
- Arlo Motion Turns on Hue Lights
- Arlo motion blink hue lights
- Dim Hue lights when motion detected on Arlo in the night
Useful Arlo and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
Arlo and Philips Hue resources
7 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!
Gift guide: For the new home owner 2023
Gifting your friends or family smart devices gives them the ability to customize their home to meet their lifestyle as well as opportunities to optimize their place for eco-efficiency. You may have a smart device or company that you have...
Smart home automation ideas that'll make your life easier
Check out our best home automation ideas and learn how you can set them up in minutes with IFTTT!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together