#EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When SmartThings senses the temperature drop below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- Control ac automatically with Wyze motion detect
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- Turn on AC automatically based on the outdoor temperature
Useful MSmartHome AC and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together