#EnergyChallenge: When Smart Life Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular MSmartHome AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, turn off Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
Useful MSmartHome AC and Streamer.bot integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis Action will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Execute ActionThis action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action.
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Execute Action (JSON)This action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action with multiple arguments provided by JSON input.
- Set fan speedThis Action sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis Action will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together