Turn off your lights at midnight
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when your doorbell rings
- If your Android device receives notification then turn on a Kasa device
- Turn On TP-LINK Device When Android Connects To WiFi
- Turn on your light at sunset
- Toggle your lights to make your home look occupied
- Activate a scene every day at a specific time.
- Set smart bulb color
- Toggle TP-Link Kasa devices on/off with Flic
Useful TP-Link Kasa and Streamer.bot integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Execute ActionThis action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Execute Action (JSON)This action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action with multiple arguments provided by JSON input.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together