When you leave home, lock Midea Washer's child lock.
Other popular MSmartHome Washer workflows and automations
- If an error occurs with your Midea Washer, receive a notification on the IFTTT app.
- Play a spoken notification when your Midea Washer completes a cycle.
- When your Midea Washer completes a cycle, have Sonos play your favorite song.
- Receive a notification when your Midea Washer completes a cycle.
- When your Midea Washer completes a cycle, change color of LIFX lights.
- Play music when cycle is complete
- When Nuki Smart Lock is locked, lock Midea Washer's child lock.
- When your Midea Washer completes a cycle, have Alexa make an announcement.
Useful MSmartHome Washer and PagerDuty integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Washing cycle finishesThis trigger fires when a washing cycle is finished.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Washing machine errorThis trigger fires when the washing machine has an error.
Actions (Then that)
- Pause the washing machineThis Action will pause the washing machine when it is running.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Activate the child lock of the washing machineThis Action will activate the child lock of the washing machine.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Turn off the washing machineThis Action will turn off the washing machine.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together