Get an email when a new Mapeheat Thermo Connect Applet is published
Other popular Mapeheat Thermo Connect workflows and automations
- Set your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat to a customized Away Mode temperature
- Resume the programmed schedule for your thermostat group when you get close to an area
- If the temperature outside rises above ___° then set your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat to ___°
- Get an email when Mapeheat Thermo Connect publishes a new action or trigger
- If the temperature outside drops below ___° then set your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat to ___°
- Set your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat to a certain temperature with a Button widget
- Turn my Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat off when I leave an area
- Get a notification when your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat falls below ___°
Useful Mapeheat Thermo Connect and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold.
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- List thermostatsThis query returns thermostat information
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together