Get a notification when your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat falls below ___°
Other popular Mapeheat Thermo Connect workflows and automations
- Get a notification when your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat rises above ___°
- Turn my Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat off when I leave an area
- Receive a notification when your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat comes online
- Get an email when Mapeheat Thermo Connect publishes a new action or trigger
- If the temperature outside drops below ___° then set your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat to ___°
- Set your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat to a customized Away Mode temperature
- Set your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat to a certain temperature with a Button widget
- Receive a notification when your Mapeheat Thermo Connect thermostat goes offline
Useful Mapeheat Thermo Connect and Streamr Network integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- A new stream event publishedThis trigger fires when a new stream event was published
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline.
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature.
- Publish a new stream eventThis action will publish a data point to the stream
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat.
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature.
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together