#EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- Turn on Midea AC when your indoor temperature rises too high
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Aqara Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Wyze Contact Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Add new contact to listThis Action will add a new contact to the specified list.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together