Popular Email and SurveyMonkey workflows and automations
Useful Email and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
Email and SurveyMonkey resources
What is Constant Contact? + Constant Contact Pricing
Click to learn about Constant Contact and pricing for the marketing tool.
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use. Small Busines Automation