When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Aqara Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- Turn on Midea AC when your indoor temperature rises too high
Useful Midea Air AC and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together