When the outdoor temperature rises above X, turn on NethomePlus AC
Other popular NetHome Plus AC workflows and automations
- When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Nethome Plus AC
- When Aqara window or door is opened, turn off Nethome Plus AC
- Ecobee indoor temperature is greater then X, turn on Nethome Plus AC
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Nethome Plus AC
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater then X, turn on Nethome Plus AC
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Nethome Plus AC
- With the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Nethome Plus AC
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Nethome Plus AC
Useful NetHome Plus AC and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together