Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Flickr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together