Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together