Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and MIYO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- Irrigation has startedThis trigger fires if irrigation for an irrigation area has started
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- Irrigation has stoppedThis trigger fires if irrigation has stopped for given irrigation area
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Soil is dryThis trigger fires if soil is dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Soil is wetThis trigger fires if soil is wet enough for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
- History of irrigation has startedThis query returns a list of when irrigation for an area has started.
- pixoo-64 informationThis query returns device name.
- History of dry soilThis query returns a list of when soil was dry for given irrigation area compared to your moisture borders
- History of irrigation stopsThis query returns a list of if irrigation was stopped for given irrigation area
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start irrigationThis action will start irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Stop irrigationThis action will stop irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Activate automodeThis action will activate automatic irrigation for the given irrigation area.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Deactivate automodeThis action will deactivate automatic irrigation for given irrigation area until it is activated again. E.g. if you have a garden party you can deactivate sprinklers using this action.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Send rain detected notificationThis action will notify MIYO if it is raining or not. This action can be used to integrate existing rain sensors into your irrigation system.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Firmware updateThis action will check and install updates to your cube.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Automower statusThe irrigation should not start as long as the automower is still mowing. To handle this situation, MIYO can be informed if the automower has started or finished mowing.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together