Notify prayer time on Pixoo-64
Other popular Pixoo-64 workflows and automations
Useful Pixoo-64 and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Alarm set offThis trigger fires when a alarm is started on pixoo-64.
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Countdown meter endedThe down clock is finished on pixoo-64.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Celebrations alert set offMemorial start on pixoo-64.
- Celebrations alert stoppedThis trigger fires when memorial stop on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert set offThis trigger fires when schedule time start on pixoo-64.
- Planner alert stoppedThis trigger fires when schedule time stop on pixoo-64.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- pixoo-64 informationThis query returns device name.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
Actions (Then that)
- Start countdown meterThis action will start down clock on pixoo-64.
- Start stopwatchThis action will start timer on pixoo-64.
- Turn on screenThis action will open screen on device.
- Turn off screenThis action will close screen on device.
- Play cloud channelThis action will play cloud channel on Pixoo-64.
- Play custom channelThis action will play custom channel on pixoo-64.
- Play animationThis action will play gif on Pixoo-64.
- Display messageThis action will display message on device.
- Switch clock interfaceThis action will choose clock on Pixoo-64.
- Display Amazon MusicThis action is associated with Amazon Music and triggers the display of play information when Amazon music is played.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together