Disarm Blink at Time
Other popular Date & Time workflows and automations
- Take on the £1 Weekly Savings Challenge
- Mute your Android phone at bedtime
- Remind yourself to meditate every day
- Email a random #Wikipedia article to #Gmail every day to increase my knowledge
- Power Off A/V
- Rent is due! Get a notification every month
- Append note
- Arm Blink at Time
Useful Date & Time and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together