Useful TPorig and Flickr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together