Useful TPorig and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
Actions (Then that)
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Create a calendar eventThis action creates a new event in the calendar you specify.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together