Useful TPorig and put.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Transfer finishedThis trigger fires when a transfer is finished at put.io.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- Playback startedThis trigger fires when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- Playback stoppedThis trigger fires when a media playback stopped on a put.io app.
- Conversion finishedThis trigger fires when a MP4 conversion is finished.
- History of Transfers finishedThis query returns a list of events when a transfer was finished at put.io.
- Device statusThis query returns the status of the user device.
- History of playback startedThis query returns a list of when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- List FilesThis query returns a list of files in users account.
Actions (Then that)
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Start a new transferThis Action will start a transfer with the given URL at put.io.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together