When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, blink Philips Hue lights.
Other popular TSmartLife Dryer workflows and automations
- Receive a notification when your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle.
- If an error occurs with your Toshiba Dryer, receive a notification on the IFTTT app.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, blink LIFX lights.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, have Alexa make an announcement.
- #EnergyChallenge: Pause your Toshiba Dryer when an #OhmHour starts.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, change color of LIFX lights.
- When your Toshiba Dryer completes a cycle, receive an SMS notification.
- Ask Alexa to trigger turn off Toshiba Dryer.
Useful TSmartLife Dryer and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Finished notificationThis trigger fires when a dryer cycle is finished.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Fault notificationThis trigger fires when the dryer has an error.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Pause the dryerThis Action will pause the dryer when it is running.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Turn off the dryerThis Action will turn off the Dryer.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together