If Item added to your To Do List, then Add a task to Ticktick
Other popular TickTick workflows and automations
- TickTick to Google Calendar one-way sync
- If a new task was created, then create a detailed calendar event
- Als nieuwe afspraak in Agenda, dan voeg taak toe aan TickTick
- When a new issue is assigned to you in Github create a task in TickTick
- Add new TickTick task to Akiflow as tasks
- Harvard Business Review RSS to TickTick Task
- If a Raindrop.io item tagged with 'ToRead', then Add to TickTick
- If a new to-do list item is created in Todoist via Alexa, import that task to a Ticktick list
Useful TickTick and Pipedrive integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New dealThis trigger fires when there is a new deal.
- New task createdThis trigger fires every time you add a new task in TickTick.
- New deal matching filterThis trigger fires when there is a new deal which matches a Pipedrive filter.
- New completed taskThis trigger fires every time you complete a task in TickTick.
- New activityThis trigger fires when there is a new activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together