Useful Aimore Smart and GE Appliances Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- What is the current status of the device?This query returns whether the device is turned on, turned off or offline.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together