Useful Aimore Smart and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together