Useful Aimore Smart and Habitify integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New habit statusThis trigger fires when a habit is updated with a new status.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- New habit logThis trigger fires when a new log is added to your habit.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- New mood loggedThis trigger fires when a new mood is logged.
- New habit noteThis trigger fires when you create a new habit note.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a new logThis action will create a new log.
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- Create a new moodThis action will create a new mood
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Create a new noteThis action will create a new note
- Update status of habitThis action will update the status of habit
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together