Useful Aimore Smart and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn on one of your devicesThis action will turn on one of your devices.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn off one of your devicesThis action will turn off one of your devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together