Useful Aimore Smart and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- When one of your devices is turned onThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns on.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- When one of your devices is turned offThis trigger fires when the device you selected turns off.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- What is the current status of the device?This query returns whether the device is turned on, turned off or offline.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together