Useful air-Q and GE Appliances Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher finishes a cycle.
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- 10 Pods remainingThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher detects that you have 10 pods left in stock.
- Rinse aid levels lowThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher senses that you need to add rinse aid.
- Filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher senses that your filter needs to be cleaned.
- Leak detectedThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher detects a leak.
- History of 10 Pods remaining detectedThis query returns a list of when your GE Dishwasher detected that you have 10 pods left in stock.
- Sensor valueThis query returns the current value of a given sensor
- History of filter neeing cleaningThis query returns a list of when your GE Dishwasher sensed that your filter needed to be cleaned.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together