Useful air-Q and Greip - Fraud Prevention integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New CouponThis trigger fires when a new coupon is created in your Greip Affiliate account.
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- New Host WhitelistedThis trigger fires when a new host has been added to your whitelisted hosts allowed to use your Greip API Key.
- Password ChangedThis trigger fires when your account password changed.
- Subscription ExpiryThis trigger fires when your account subscription is about to expire.
- Proxy Connection DetectedThis trigger fires when a Proxy Connection detected by Greip.
- Spam Email DetectedThis trigger fires when a spam email address is detected by Greip.
- Spam Phone Number DetectedThis trigger fires when a new phone number marked as SPAM by Greip.
- Profanity DetectedThis trigger fires when Greip detects profanity in a specific text.
- Fraudulent Payment DetectedThis trigger fires when a new Fraudulent payment detected by Greip.
- IP LookupThis query returns a complete information about a specific IP Address.
- Sensor valueThis query returns the current value of a given sensor
- Profanity DetectionThis query returns the result of detecting profanity in a specific text.
- BIN LookupThis query returns the full information related to a Bank Identification Number.
- Email ValidationThis query returns the validation results of an email address.
- ASN LookupThis query returns the lookup results of a specific AS Number.
- Phone ValidationThis query returns the validation results of a phone number.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together